- Follow misslisa'sblog on WordPress.com
- It’s the only way to go. November 30, 2013
- Your feedback is important! November 27, 2013Your feedback is important! Can you spare a few moments to take my survey about Skin Care Products? Your feedback is important!
- Keep moving forward ~ November 26, 2013It’s all up to you!
- My reasons for being Thankful ~ November 26, 2013This year I have many, many things to be Thankful for. The last year and a half has been tough. The love of my life lost his battle with cancer and the heaviness without him hear has been hard. The … Continue reading →
- KwikSurveys: Free online survey & questionnaire tool November 26, 2013Just a minute of your time ~ KwikSurveys: Free online survey & questionnaire tool.
- Believe in yourself. November 23, 2013Our belief determines what we want, where we want to be and what action will we take to achieve what it is we desire. If you’re limiting your belief like “I’m not good”, “I’m too young”, I’m lousy in Math”, “It’s … Continue reading →
- I believe it! November 16, 2013Encircle yourself with successful and positive individuals. It’s astounding how the influence of others may impact and affect our own personal power.
- So… November 7, 2013Been very busy the last day and a half. Wish I could say it was a positive busy, but I can’t. My home suffered some pretty heavy smoke damage Monday. I cannot say how thankful I am that it was … Continue reading →
- What you think about, comes about. November 3, 2013Having a positive frame of mind does not come naturally to everyone. If you are one of the many people who have never put much thought into it, today is the ideal time to start. A positive frame of mind … Continue reading →
- Let’s Talk Excuses November 2, 2013When you dream, do you go after your dream? Or when you tell someone your dream out loud, do you follow it with the word “but”. And life stays the same. I’m talking about dreams while you are sleeping and the … Continue reading →
misslisayarnell on My reasons for being Thankful… katebortell on My reasons for being Thankful… companyparagon on Believe in yourself. misslisayarnell on So… drough2013 on So…
Tags Beauty, hair, skin, nails, nature, musicachieve affiliate marketing Appalachian Trail AT attitude Beautiful Beauty Belief Believe blog classic confidence desire dream ebooks education family fingerwaves finger waves friends goal Goals hairstyles Halloween Harper's Ferry Hike Home homemade information Inspire intelligent knowledge law of attraction modern Money Motivate Motivation Nail Nature Online Outdoors positive Productivity products salon sexy Skin skin care style success thankful Thanksgiving time Trail trendy true
This year I have many, many things to be Thankful for. The last year and a half has been tough. The love of my life lost his battle with cancer and the heaviness without him hear has been hard. The issues that have come up over the last year have been some of the most trying test I have endured. As always, I have to keep moving forward. I’m thankful for that attitude.
A couple of weeks ago my house filled up with smoke, cleaned that mess up and thought we had the problem solved, last Saturday night proved we did not. We had a fire that could have destroyed my home. The firefighters worked through the night, freezing out I must add, and contained the fire and saved my home. Animals are safe and sound too. Lots of cleanup and I can’t stay there yet, many loads of laundry to go, but once again, I have to move forward.
Thanksgiving will happen, I have many good friends and for that I am very thankful. Having us all here safe and sound, tremendously thankful.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Just a minute of your time ~
Our belief determines what we want, where we want to be and what action will we take to achieve what it is we desire. If you’re limiting your belief like “I’m not good”, “I’m too young”, I’m lousy in Math”, “It’s too difficult”, I don’t have enough time.” It’s unlikely that you’ll be setting inspiring goals at all.
Similarly, limiting belief might make you “give up” rather than changing your strategy and take action again. Our belief is just like a water tap. When we believe in something, the tap will turn on, the creative energy starts flowing. Our inner resources will start to flow.
In the other way, when we don’t believe in something, we’re switching off the tap. Our inner resources will stop flowing. We might experience frustration or hesitation and eventually, we’ll “give up” and not take any action. Get out of that mindset. Get up, take action, Create your Success!
Encircle yourself with successful and positive individuals. It’s astounding how the influence of others may impact and affect our own personal power.